Warning: trim() expects parameter 1 to be string, array given in /home/superexpat/www/Front/plugins/googlemap/ClassGoogleMapManager.php on line 38

Warning: trim() expects parameter 1 to be string, array given in /home/superexpat/www/Front/plugins/googlemap/ClassGoogleMapManager.php on line 39
Serviced Apartments City Centre 34503 - [Serviced Apartments] - Large Choix - SuperExpat.fr

Location meublée : Serviced Apartments City Centre 34503

  • Make inquiry Recevoir la réponse pendant 48 heures

Description de l'appartement

This is one of 17 apartments in the same building located adjacent to Las Ramblas and just opposite Gaudí`s Palau Güell. The building, with a total capacity of 78 people, is in the heart of the quite animated city centre and was recently renovated. It is

Détails des chambres

Type de chambre Tarif jour (EUR) Réserver
1-Bedroom ()

Afficher l'image

This is one of 17 apartments in the same building located adjacent to Las Ramblas and just opposite Gaudí`s Palau Güell. The building, with a total capacity of 78 people, is in the heart of the quite animated city centre and was recently renovated. It is

Location

The Ramblas is Barcelona´s centrepiece, the kilometre-long pedestrian boulevard flanked by narrow traffic lanes which runs from Placa Cataluna to the Columbus statue. The starting point and focus of most visitors´stay in Barcelona, the Ramblas is livel.
Maps & directions

Accommodation

This is one of 6 identical apartments in this modern building, complete with wooden floor throughout and all the necessary amenities included. The living / dining room is spacious and full of natural light thanks to French windows that open up onto one of

Condition d'annulation

When booking the apartment you pay a downpayment of 10% on the credit card which you provide when requesting the booking. This downpayment is not refundable. On arrival at the apartment you pay the remaining 90% which, once paid, is also, non-refundable. You may also arrange to pay this prior to your arrival if you prefer.

Localisation

Réservez maintenant!

. .
Une Assurance Santé sur Mesure
Une Assurance Santé sur Mesure

ACS, spécialiste de la protection sociale pour expatriés avec plus de 20 ans d'expérience. Demandez un devis dès maintenant!

BUPA GLOBAL
BUPA GLOBAL

Pour aider les individus et les familles à vivre une vie plus longue, plus saine et plus heureuse.

Transfert Au Meilleur Taux!
Transfert Au Meilleur Taux!

Transferez et changez votre argent au meilleur taux. Paiements Internationaux Importants, Transfert réguliers, Couverture Taux. Devis & Conseils Gratuits!