Location meublée : Serviced Apartments City Centre 16115

  • Make inquiry Recevoir la réponse pendant 48 heures

Description de l'appartement

The ideal apartment for discovering the lively city of Madrid.

Détails des chambres

Type de chambre Tarif jour (EUR) Réserver
1-Bedroom (Array)

Afficher l'image


The 60 m2 Apartamento Glorieta de Bilbao is a sunny and quiet apartment in an excellent location in the stylish Chamberí area of Madrid, just 10 minutes walking to the Gran Vía, Paseo de la Castellana, Plaza de Colón or Malasaña and Chueca quarters, where


Very central, next to both metros Plaza de España and Santo Domingo (100m). The apartment is near all Madrid monuments and tourist places. Only 3 minutes walk to Gran Vía and Plaza España and 5 minutes to the Royal Palace and the Puerta del Sol, the ep.
Maps & directions


Located in a historical building and with capacity for 5 persons this apartment is very agreeable and calm. It has one comfortable bedroom, with double bed and a supplementary individual one. The lounge dining room has 2 sofas, one of these is a sofa doub

Condition d'annulation

-. If you cancel reservation, there is a cancellation charge that will depend on the number of days before the beginning of the rental period. Please, note that the reservation deposit is non-refundable: • More than 90 days before: 20% of the total amount. • 60-89 days before: 30% of the total amount. • 30-59 days before: 50% of the total amount. • Less than 30 days before: 100% of the total amount. Apartments-Madrid is not responsible for cancellation due to circumstances beyond one’s control which shall include strike, natural calamities, disease, death, war (non exhaustive list), and consequently the client has to make the payment and undertake to cancel the booking following the cancellation policy on our Terms and Conditions. -. If Apartments-Madrid should be unable to provide to the client the property he has booked, they reserve the right to transfer him to a property of similar characteristics. In that case if no agreement can be reached both contractual parties are authorised to cancel the contract. In this case, Apartments-Madrid will refund to the client all monies paid (except the part corresponding to the days that the apartment was used, if this were the case but never the booking fee). Apartments-Madrid will not be liable for further claims by the client.


Réservez maintenant!

. .
Une Assurance Santé sur Mesure
Une Assurance Santé sur Mesure

ACS, spécialiste de la protection sociale pour expatriés avec plus de 20 ans d'expérience. Demandez un devis dès maintenant!


Pour aider les individus et les familles à vivre une vie plus longue, plus saine et plus heureuse.

Transfert Au Meilleur Taux!
Transfert Au Meilleur Taux!

Transferez et changez votre argent au meilleur taux. Paiements Internationaux Importants, Transfert réguliers, Couverture Taux. Devis & Conseils Gratuits!